I’m Mohd Atique Akhtar and I recently joined the team as a Mechanical QA/AC Engineer in Redco fabrication,
I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for the opportunity to work on this project under your leadership.
As a new member of the team, I am keen to contribute and stay up to date with the latest developments. With this in mind, I kindly request that you add me to the project-related WhatsApp group. This would allow me to stay connected with the team, receive important updates, and ensure that I am on top of my responsibilities.
Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to working with you and the rest of the team to deliver a successful project.
Review submittals and shop drawings, inspections, logs, paperwork, testing and commissioning, etc...Perform all daily inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed ON or OFF site.
• Cary out inspection and checking for all quality-related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
• Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site In-charge for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report.
• Ensure installations are carried out as per project quality plan. Ensure the material using on the site is as per the project specification & project contract.
• Report to the QA/QC Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to Quality Management System, QMS.
• Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents. Responsible for the closure of Non-conformance, NCR and Site Instruction, SI.
• Inspection of Underground mechanical Services (Drainage, foul sewer, TSE, & Potable water).
• Inspection of Above ground mechanical Services Plumbing, HVAC, VRF, Piping, and Fire
• Inspection the testing such as Gravity & Leakage, pressure testing, air testing, smoke test etc.
• Inspection of Installation of HVAC Equipment and Services.
• Inspection of Installation Booster Pumps, Fire Fighting Pumps.
• Checking materials delivered on site as per approved & required by the project;
• Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity, thorough knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Architectural and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary operations.
Roles and Responsibilities: -
● Review and Approval of WPS, WPQ and PQR as per ASME Sec IX,ASME B31.3, ASME Sec VIII Div I.
● Review & interpretation of fabrication drawings, ISO-P&ID and interpretation of weld symbols.
● Welding Inspection using Weld Gauge
● Ensuring the calibration of various instruments and welding equipment
● Marking inspection of Shell, Flanges, Supports, and Nozzles etc.
● Witnessing of DP test, MPI, UT and Interpretation of Radiographs
● Review of Post Weld Heat Treatment chart.
● Monitoring preheating, inter pass temperature, climatic conditions, welding/purging gas, Inter-run
cleaning, root run, hot pass and subsequent runs during welding.
● Witness of surface preparation before painting for SA2.5 etc.
● Painting Inspection for DFT.
● Preparation of Documentation for stage and final Inspection as per Quality Plan