A passionate and innovative Hotelier with over 13 yearsÃ¢â¬â¢ experience in Hospitality Management; and with a successful background in the achievement of organizational growth. My role was always to effectively manage and motivate all hotel teams to create an innovative and unique guest experience and to achieve Memorable Excellent Guest Satisfaction. I have strong strategic insights in the Hotel Operations; and in overseeing the implementation of policies & procedures, and the Standards of Operations. I would be most grateful if you could consider me for any suitable position as a Hotel Manager, or Operations Manager. Kindly find, below, my resume....
Boudl Hotels & Resorts; Airport Hotel, 164 Rooms & Suites,
Al Riyadh, KSA.
As a Hotel Manager, I am responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel; while I was working with my team as ambassadors for our Hotel Brand, I was providing leadership and strategic planning to all departments in order to support the Service Culture, Maximized Operations and Guestsâ Satisfaction. A key player in the development and implementation of business growth strategies to maximize the revenue as much as possible. Also responsible for managing the Hotels Management Team (HOD's) and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience - in addition to:
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOPâs, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel's annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan, and Capital Budget.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotel and management.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short & long term strategic goals for the property.
- Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
- Observing the P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies.
- Closely monitor the Hotel Business Reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms and Food & Beverage on target and accurate.
- Maximizing room yield and hotel revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owner.
- Draw up plans and budget (revenues, costs, etc.) for the owner.
- Act as a final decision maker in hiring a key staffs.
- Coordinating with HOD's for the execution of all activities and functions.
- Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis.
- Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and development.
- Accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
- Lead in all aspects of business planning.
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Handling Corporate Clients and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
- Assist in residential sales as and when required and development with strong sales prospects.
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations both (internal & external audits).
- Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements.