Kindly ref to my attached CV file for complete detail regarding my education amp work experience. Thanks
▪ Managing day-to-day duties of stevedoring department,
personnel & equipment. supervision required for the Port operation.
▪ Proactive planning & allocate resources to ensure smooth
running of port operations
▪Oversee compliance with workplace SHE policies, procedures& regulations.
▪ Acts as a focal point for any stevedoring issues that may arise with assigned vessel.
▪ Oversee all lifting gear and rigging tools to ensure proper equipment and techniques
are utilized in standard operation procedures.
▪ Responsible for ensuring vessels sail at the earliest possible time.
▪ Assigns duties to workers and explains methods of handling, stowing, securing cargo, . setting up hoisting equipment, develop & implement in-house training roadmap.
▪ Resolve queries and issues raised by the workforce relating to policy and practice.
▪Communicate and liaise with vessel Chief Officers’ and client representatives to
ensure that performance objectives are achieved according to the vessel plan.
▪ Ensures the load/Backload and discharge is performed accurately, safely & timely.
▪Supervising all maintenance work by managing a team of maintenance technicians & Foreman, Create & implement proper maintenance procedures.
▪ Managing the performance of a dedicated team of 360
members engaged in the task of loading and backloading of the vessels.
▪ Work with major shippers of high value Cargo to coordinate delivery of their cargo
prior directly to the vessel or station during operation.
▪ Facilitating and providing guidance for employees under my supervision.
▪ Maintain all machineries to ensure its at working standard & completes required documents associated with operations & maintenance in accurate timely Manner.
▪ Supervising all HR & Admin activities of the project.
▪ Controlling project finance, cash flow, petty cash & assist in budget preparation.
▪ Document controlling, maintaining, creating & keeping comprehensive documents
& Plans. Issuing memos, gate pass & letters & daily correspondence.
▪ Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment & information.
▪ Oversee project procurement management, Issue MRF,GRN, Quotations & invoices.
▪ Fleet & logistics management, Vehicles, machinery & building maintenance.
▪ Taking analyzing & arranging the daily requirements of the engineer’s & managers.
▪ Ensuring up-to-date inventory & keep check & balance with storekeeper.
▪ Ensuring project deadline are meet & determining the project changes & BOQ’s.
▪ Civil work affair management, controlling manpower & contract management.
▪ Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours & budgets
▪ Asset management and its reporting to head office.
▪ Assist project manager in areas require assistant.
▪ Prepare employees personal files and maintain up to date.
▪ Making arrangements for consultant’s daily interactions, visits & inspections.
▪ Responsible for accommodation issues & travel arrangement.
▪ Liaising with clients and reporting daily progress to UAE Head office, clients & PM.
▪ Updating for employee’s iqama, insurance certificates & license.
▪ Developing and maintaining the current and accurate system.
▪ Checking and preparing site monthly and daily progress reports.
▪ Coordinate and maintain a functional workplace for new build project team.
▪ Material receiving, verification at site and maintaining accurate stock.
▪ Verifying the invoices and keeping record, information of inventories.
▪ Caring of medical insurance card/iqama and reporting accordingly.
▪ Arranging accommodation, transportation, welfare for staff & labors.
(4) Two years’ experience as a HR & ADMIN in-charge in telecom company ZONGcm pak(A china mobile company) Pakistan.From 2010 to 2012.(Franchise level)
Manage daily administrative work.
Time management and Asset management.
Preparing wages and salary statement of employees.
Execute all the recruitment procedures job review, advertisement, screening and selection of applicants.
Execute all the activities and make corresponding relating to the appointment, transfer, conformation, rotation, discipline, termination and promotion etc.
Preparing payroll invoices and maintaining the records of inventory.
Training and development of employees, Managing employees.
Participate with higher management to prepare H.R policies.
Responsible to run smooth and excellent C.S (customer service).
Preparing and arranging monthly meetings and their agenda.
Keep eye on customers receiving, satisfaction, and dealing.
(5) One year experience as C.R.O (customer relation officer) at ZONGcm pak (A china mobile company in Pakistan).
Multinational. From 2009 to 2010.
Team leader for Customer service activities, dealing and receiving of the customers complains.
Corresponding with customers, public relations.
Achieving monthly targets.