I have 24 years’ experience in the field of human resources as an executive in several big companies for fourteen years and later as the Executive Manager of a company that provides human resources services for ten years as follows:
1. Strong command of strategic management, planning and budgeting. 2. Experience in start up companies setting directions and leading business profitability. 3. Experienced in steering the company and teams towards achieving objectives and targets. 4. Successfully drive departments of planning, marketing, sales and financial management. 5. Consultant in several successful consulting projects in the private and governmental sectors to develop policies and procedures, restructuring and the development of strategic plans and determine strategic objectives, performance indicators. 6. Demonstrated unique project management skills and experience to link between the team and the client to review the outputs in addition to the commitment towards the project calendar and budget. 7. Dealing with customers, suppliers and external audit offices for reviewing balance sheet. 8. Member of the Recruitment Committee in Riyadh Chamber of Commerce for four years (2012-2016).
9. Developed and facilitated recruitment and interview skills programs.
TONOFA operates in the field of management consulting, training and Recruitment. TONOFA has acquired BAG, which I founded in 2010 and moved to Tonofa as a Executive Manager.
I founded and designed BAG Company as a company specialized in the field of consulting, training and Recruitment. I established the company from scratch, created the company identity overseeing project management, finance, marketing and operation. BAG had three main divisions:
• BAG training institute and designed the training packages that got approved by the TVTC.
• BAG executive search offering distinguished headhunting services to more than 150 companies in KSA.
• BAG consulting which introduced a local professional consulting service with an international flavor and benchmark.
• Establishing Human Resources development department and handling the Administration Sector (the sector consists of eight departments within the field of human resources and administrative services in addition to the Recruitment offices of the company overseas).
• Developing HR policies and procedures to Alfanar Group.
• Setting up Alfanar Training Center with professional training packages tailored and designed for the company training needs.
• Conducting interviews for executive management level.
• Monitoring the total sector expenditure and budget all over the group.
• Developing and elevating all the admin and housing services.
• Responsible for local and overseas recruitment
• Responsibility for the management of daily operations of human resources management
• Development of systems and procedures in the administration
• Implementation of plans and programs Saudization and training programs on the job.
I started working as a coordinator for two years and then supervisor of the departments (personnel affairs, payroll, recruitment and training) for five years