I am an efficient recent graduate (4.67 GPA, English Language and Translation) from King Saud University. During the course of my academic career,
I won First Place in the 5th Inter-University Translation Competition (Track Written Translation) and volunteered as an assistant in the LAC center in COLT dedicated to helping students with English writing. I also contributed to a Parallel Corpus for KSU (AEPC) by entering and coordinating data via Excel. After graduating, I managed to accrue 3 months of work experience. I had the privilege to work for Nefal for Advanced Training and Consultancy as an Administrative Coordinator and a Project Coordinator. Currently, I am training as a Digital Media Editor at Tatweer Educational Technologies. I am always seeking knowledge and thriving to learn new lessons. In both my academic and professional life, I have been consistently praised as hard-working by my professors and employees.
I apply proven problem-solving, teamwork, and language skills, which I hope to develop further in this internship program.
- Creating and maintaining an up-to-date social media marketing plan.
- Working with corporate communications and public relations leaderships to raise brand awareness and oversee the presence of the company on relevant social media sites.
- Employing social media to enhance the profile, culture, and reach of the company.
- Worked as the Project Coordinator of the Public Transit Culture Project for the Riyadh Development Authority.
- Conducted and organized a high volume of interviews to measure the capability and aptitude of candidates.
- Served as the point of contact and coordinated schedules between multiple parties (6 call center agents, 300+ schools, and 80+ volunteers).
- Created weekly project progress reports for the Project Manager. Coordinated workshops and orientations for the volunteers and project leaders.
- Supervised the representation of the project in events through coordinating with the event organizers and overseeing the preparations.
- Scheduled meetings with the project leaders and prepared the necessary documents
- Created talent pools for future hires through representing the company at career-fairs.
- Drafted Emails to international keynote speakers.
- Handled a variety of administrative duties for the CEO and HR staff, including calendaring, drafting Emails, researching, translating, answering calls, and greeting visitors.
Translated, edited, and proofread documents such as contracts, price offers, complaints, and meeting minutes.