- Won 1st place in the 5th Inter-University Translation Competition (Track: Written) as part of KSU team in 2018.
- Volunteered as an assistant in the LAC center in COLT dedicated to helping students with English writing.
- Contributed to a Parallel Corpus for KSU (AEPC) by entering and coordinating data.
- Studied one semester of French language and translation and acquired conversational fluency in French.
- Trained as a translator for two months at Yuksel Insaat.
- Worked as an Administrative Coordinator and a Project Coordinator at Nefal.
- Worked as an Administrative Coordinator performing administrative tasks, and representing the company in events and in meetings with clients. - Worked as the Project Coordinator for the Public Transit Culture Project under the Riyadh Development Authority through managing data, coordinating schedules, conducting interviews, creating reports, supervising and other detailed tasks.
Trained as a Translator responsible for translating documents such as contracts, price offers, complaints, meeting minutes, and other documents.