Solution-driven professional with proactive experience in telecommunication engineering, business operations management, quality management, network maintenance and troubleshooting. Skilled in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), IBM Maximo Asset Management, AutoCAD, Wireshark, Matlab and Microsoft Office. Strong Business Operations and Management professional with a Bachelor of Engineering - BE focused in Telecommunications from The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
Assistant Business Manager
Dates EmployedOct 2018 – Present
Employment Duration1 yr 5 mos
LocationBahawalpur City, Southern Punjab Multan, Pakistan
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Supervising Remote Line Units (RLUs) and the associated network.
• Managing workforce to optimize productivity and teamwork.
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Multimedia & Broadband Support.
• Surveying, preparation of development estimates and execution after sanctions.
• Dealing with and resolving the communication breakdowns.
• Public dealing and addressing customer issues.
• Business & revenue target achievements.
• Preparing weekly/monthly reports in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.