- Prepare a monthly MRP "Material Requirements Planning" Plan.
- Determine the quantities of raw materials which must be purchased.
- "Prepare a monthly report "MRP.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports of Production, Stores and Purchases.
- Policies (Reorder Point, Inventory Levels, Safe Stock level)
- Study variables in product specifications.
- Follow up the production line, stores, purchases and sales.
- Development and restructuring of the raw materials warehouse.
- Solving technical problems of raw materials.
- Make suggestions. To improve the company current policy
- Training engineers and supervisors in the production department.
- Selection of production control methods, product quality and work performance.
- Continuous improvement for products and Assembly Line.
- Study and analyze the standard of work, commensurate with the required productivity.
- Inventory analysis and reduction of raw material demand.
- Prepare all daily production and quality reports.
- Training production and quality workers on their work
Update assembly line operations up to the production rate of 100: 120 Gas Cooker / Shift.
Increase the productivity rate to 45% within 40 days.
Reduce wasted time in production processes is 70%.
Reduce production line defective by 5%.
- Created Preventive Maintenance Plan (PM), procedures and methods.
- Follow-up routine maintenance and response to equipment failures.
- Follow-up spare parts department and production department.
- Conduct inspections of equipment.
- Preparing spare parts purchase reports.
- Control maintenance tools, stores and equipment.
- Monitor and control maintenance costs.
- Deal with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs.
- Improve health and safety policies and procedures.