A professional and talented Mechanical Supervisor, with 4 years progressive experience in mechanical supervision. Have high successful rate in bringing mechanical projects to fruitful complete. Well versed in ensuring mechanical task analysis projected towards safe mechanical work practices. Demonstrated success in handling skilled labor teams to practice safety measures while performing complex mechanical work procedures.
* Mechanical Ability to understand and communicate mechanical concepts
* Strong mechanical skill set with the ability to efficiently complete hands-on mechanical work
* Ability to read and understand prints and drawings
* Great attention to detail and excellent work ethic
* Excellent communication skills and good computer skills
* Ability to assume a leadership role and also work as part of a team
* Advanced skills in commercial Hydraulics , Cranes, Pumps, Compressor, Diesel Engine, and/or Mechanical management.
* Supervise all activities during shutdown and ensure safe execution of all jobs and activities being carried in accordance with established procedures
* Responsible and ensures full supervision on operational and maintenance activities with safe and efficient execution of job
* Assist Process Shutdown Coordinator
* Understand and implement Safety Policy and procedures in Shutdown preparations
* Fully familiar with drawings specifications and shutdown procedures
* Prepare shutdown procedures as required
* familiar with the maintenance of Heat Exchanger, Vessel, Column, Tank, Heater, Boiler, Reactor, catalyst loading/unloading ,Hp Jetting, Re-tubing, Bolt tensioning, Chemical Cleaning, Spading/De-Spading, Rigging Study, Hydro testing, Valve Removal & Installation, Various type of gasket etc. project & shutdown.