An enthusiastic, determined, and detail oriented engineer who spares no effort to achieve results that add value to the organization. Teachable, adaptable and results oriented professional with outgoing personality and high team work capability.
- The process of planning material procurement and supply chain activities, inventory control, logistics, customs clearance, ensuring effectively-functioning processes to avoid costly delays and loss of opportunities.
- Preparation, co-ordination and implementation of procurement.
- Continuous communication and follow up with Vendors/ Distributors to ensure timely delivery of material using the most appropriate procurement procedures.
- Introducing process improvements, evaluating current vendors and identifying new vendors while maintaining quality and service delivery.
- Implementing a new ERP System.
- Implementing procurement, purchasing, and material management on SAP; integrated with all business departments, logistics, finance, and management
to monitor the workflow of Supply Chain processes
- Order processing; fulfill customer order, place order with supplier, and check credit
- Preparing Performance Bonds
- Orders based on Letters of Credits (L/C) and Back-to-Back L/C
- Providing the Logistics team with freight and customs clearance arrangement
- Monitoring the Purchase Order and tracking the shipment until goods are delivered as per order requirements to the customer
- Preparing weekly report on purchase status to share with management
Practical training working directly to the Operation Manager to implement a Business Process Redesign project. The objective of the project is to re-define the company’s Business Processes and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) within the various departments: Business Units, Order Desk, Purchasing, Finance, Marketing and Warehouse. Activities included:
- Brainstorming sessions with each department
- Individual interviews with department heads
- Analyzing current situation and requirements
- Defining each department’s responsibilities
- Developing communication plan