Energetic and enthusiastic person.
A flexible and experienced administrator with excellent time management skills. I'm a good communicator, a fast learner, problem-solving, and strong attention to detail. I'm used to working in a team whilst also being capable of using my initiative. I'm skilled in dealing with problems in a resourceful manner and negotiating to achieve a beneficial agreement. I'm always seeking to learn and undertake new challenges to enhance my professional development and personal growth.
- Adding and deleting employees and dependents to the SABIC policy and printing the new cards.
- Modifications to the memberships: Change class, re-print lost cards, change branch, update member Info (Name, Ids, DOB, Etc…), and replace the card with updated information.
- CCHI data upload.
- Receive inquiries from the members regarding their membership.
- Online claim submission through Bupa Arabia Channels or submit the claim in-person with the original documents to claim department in Bupa Arabia head offices.
- Provide proper follow-up for ongoing and pending inquiries.
- Check the Pre-Authorization status follow-up with Pre-Auth Team to provide the needed information for members.
- Receive, validate and submit the client’s complaints to the proper channels.
- Provide the clients with the product benefits and coverage information. Aligning with another internal department to reach excellent customer satisfaction by completing timely transactions and answer client inquires.
- Follow customer service procedures as outlined in the manual to comply with the department’s procedures and standards.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all departments, our company network of hospitals, products and services so that customers are provided accurate information on its provider and proceed general queries with confidence.
- Deal competently with customer complaints and take all possible actions to resolve the issues to their fullest satisfaction with minimal intervention of team leaders.
- Ensure that the hospital is compliant with the agreed upon standards of service with our company and that they deliver such standards to the members.
- Ensure that the hospital is utilizing the swipe card and fingerprint machines in addition to the website and any of the technical services linked to our company.
- Play a support role for the hospital staff and enable coaching and training on BUPA services to the hospital staff
- Solve the customer complaints without the need of further escalations.
- Ensure the proper follow up of the recovery plan.
- Ensure that the complaints are entered into the complaints system tracker so as to take preventive actions.
- To establish excellent relationships with the providers insurance directors
- To conduct regular visits to the front lines at the point of service & to listen to their concerns and feedback.
- To co-ordinate with provider relation on a recognition mechanism for the providers.
- To ensure that the image of the providers in front of the customers is strengthened giving further boost to the partnership framework.
To ensure the office, customer area and their personal appearance is at the highest level of cleanliness, order and professional look.
Working as part of a management team, ensure all staff delivers the highest possible levels of customer service in-store.Actively seek out any additional opportunity to promote sales, and coach the team to ensure they achieve their targets, also be responsible for communicating any stock issues, ideas, or recommendations to the Operations Manager and brand team, ensuring the store achieves its stock loss targets.
Available for the customer at all times.Establishing eye contact & greeting the customer.Determine customer needs & assist the customer in a purchase decision.Mentioning new arrivals / styles to customer & make add-on sales.Guiding customers to alternative products in the absence of the product requested by.