Detail-oriented, results-driven finance & accounting professional with more than 8 years of experience in financial accounting, financial management, budget planning & analysis and overhead cost control. Adept at designing robust financial model and reports to facilitate executive-level decision making.
You May contact at email: [email protected]
1. Financial Accounting
3. Financial Management
4. Cost Accounting Skills Related to Both Service and Manufacturing Industry.
1. Expertly handling daily & monthly payable & receivables and reconciliation, ledger imports, daily cash reports and credit clients’ receivables reporting. Performing monthly closing of collections & payables and other assigned Balance sheet accounts. Monthly Bank Reconciliation, cash management, fixed asset reconciliations. And other daily financial operations.
2. Being Senior Regional Accountant, skillfully handling branches internal audit (surprise and yearly). Petty Cash checks, daily rental sales rates audit, workshop quick items price audit, matching with Vendor P. O’s and vendor items log. Outsources workshop given tasks audit. Operational documents audit and their compliance with policy and procedures.
3. Preparing yearly budget for regions and preparing monthly variance analysis reports, Cost Volume Profit Analysis, supervising year inventory & performing monthly deep analysis of financial statements & preparing reports to present to regional manager.
4. Developing Investment appraisals, controlling costs and recommending control measures, carrying out stock taking, inventory management, billing, collection follow-up of receivables, operational audit while warranting proper handling of financial transactions and compliance with company policies and procedures
5. Monitoring clients’ overdue and analyzing credit limits, examining supplier payments and aging along with
6. Reconciliation and control over bad debts and taking procedures to control over provision on Receivables.
1. Enhancing Sales Activities.
2. Customer Overdue Follow up
3. Renting Vehicles as per Company Policy and Procedures.
4. Keeping Credit Clients Records.
5. Delivering Rental Vehicle Service as per Client’s specification.
6. Projects Handling as per customer needs and demands.
1. Examined rates of custom duties paid against imported products & their costing; adjusted TR account for import & export; maintained record for daily payments & receipts; handled salaries for general office staff, variance analysis, salary entry, monthly reconciliation of Advances and other B/S accounts.
2. Managed statutory returns, follow up with government authorities for Sales Tax Refunds, custom clearances of shipments, assisted internal & external auditors during audit, monitored sales & purchase ledger duties, cashbooks and payrolls, chased outstanding customer accounts and resolved invoice queries, prepared monthly and quarterly management accounts along with cost & budgeting reports.
3. Handled imports from UAE, USA, Afghanistan and China; prepared import & export documents and maintained records of L/C status, adjusted TR accounts; performed inventory management, custom clearance and formulated document of submission for Duty &Tax Remission for Export (DTRE) approval.
4. Maintained purchase & sales register, raw material record, managed online submission of sales tax return, claimed refund against excess tax paid on import & purchase of raw material; supervised refund cases, sales tax and custom audit.