Demand Planner / Procurement / Supply Chain Operations with IT knowledge who can deliver bottom-line results , I would like to make a strong case for myself..
As an experienced person in the field of Supply chain Operations, I am well equipped for any possible job opportunities that you might have available.With my experience, Knowledge and Communication skill, I am sure that I will be a valuable asset to your company. I have strong academic background and relevant experience and assure my contribution to your firm by applying my combination of knowledge and work experience which I have gained .
I have consistently contributed to my previous employers to achieve their business goals and strategic aims, while delivering within the deadlines and juggling multiple business tasks.
I have attached a copy of my resume for your kind perusal and would like to remind you that, I am open to any other similar and suitable vacancies.
I look forward to the opportunity of an interview to demonstrate more fully my enthusiasm and suitability for the post. Thanking you.
Thaimeer Ali Baramy.
• Manage, Monitor and Plan the entire Inventory through the Operational management systems. Administer to the requirements of the all Distribution Channels including STC outlets, so as to smoothen the on operations only daily basis.
• Experience in managing direct reports (MS Office Excel)and cross-functional teams, including experience in successfully managing the inventory stocks for all the Distribution Channels And Retail Outlets.
• Produce a perfect stock position on the ERP system corresponding to the availability with the store POS.
• Works in collaboration with Business Managers (Distribution Channels-Wholesale, Key Accounts, Modern-Trade and Retail) in sales, marketing, logistics, manufacturing, and finance.
• Responsible for leading the SKU Operational Forecast meetings for forecasted products.
• Validates/updates models for forecasting base business and innovation.
• Ensure awareness and understanding of forecast changes exists in all other relevant departments (Sales Channels).
• Work with Sales and Marketing to develop an understanding of trends in consumer behavior in the category.
• Drive continuous improvement in forecast accuracy by documenting basic assumptions and implementing process / system improvements.
• Lead the application of industry best practice processes.
• Monitor supply and demand misalignment and collaborate with manufacturing sources to implement corrective action plans.
• Ensure that production plans with STC on weekly basis against the forecasts Vs Sales.
• Manage the integrity of the ERP planning parameters (lead times, safety stock levels, etc.)
• Optimization of the Supply Chain by coordinating sales demand, manufacturing, transportation and warehouse resources to guarantee on time service to our Outlets & distribution branches while maximizing revenue and minimizing total landed costs.
Responsibilities as a Retail Planner (2011-2012):
• Manage, Monitor and Plan the entire Western Region STC Outlets Inventory.