Dear Hiring Manager,
I am enthusiastic, energetic and hardworking Professional Electrical Engineer with over 3 years of field experience including industrial automation, troubleshooting of routine issues, Power Generation, Project Management, Construction, Electrical Installations and Testing, PLC and Micro-controller Programming, ETAP, Matlab and AutoCAD Designing.
I aspire to fuse academic knowledge with practical experience by contributing constructively in a professional healthy environment while enhancing my engineering and interpersonal skills with complete potential. I've completed my Degree of Bachelors (Hon.) in Engineering (B.Sc. Electrical Engineering) from UET Lahore, Pakistan in year 2015.
Recently worked as an Electrical Site Engineer at Nawaf Aiza Al Saqafi Construction company Al Taif, Saudi Arabia and now seeking a new and challenging assignment to use my skills and experience in the best possible way on big scale and the opportunity presented in your company is very appealing in order to fulfill my goals. I believe my experience and education will make me a competitive candidate for the offering position.
For details please review my resume.
Faizan ur Rehman Sandhu
1) Worked as an Electrical Site Engineer to ensure site maintenance and supervision of electrical work.
2) Major roles consists of planning, analyzing and preparation of technical reports of daily issues.
3) Key responsibilities includes designing of main power systems, equipment installation and testing.
4) Final inspection of power system, distribution boards and technical aspects of construction project.
5) Co-ordination with site management to assure material quality and task completion according to schedule.
AutoCAD, Communication Skills, Technical and Managerial Skills.
1) Worked as an Electrical Engineer to ensure plant maintenance and to supervise the electricians.
2) Major roles consists of documentation and technical report formation of daily issues.
3) Responsible for commissioning of Control, Relaying and protection of electrical equipment.
4) Key responsibilities includes Trouble Shooting of routine plant issues to ensure safety measures.
5) Have hand on experience on working and installation of Programming Logic Control (PLC).
6) Installation, Programming and inter locking of inverters for industrial motor drives.
7) Programming of Micro-Controller and the installation of MCU controlled systems.
8) Designing and fabricating PCB layouts on Eagle CAD and data acquisition using MATLAB.
9) DOL (Direct online circuit), DOL-Indication, DOL-Timer, DOL Interlocking, Reverse-Forward,
Star-Delta and Delta-Star Induction Motor starting circuits for driving various industrial loads.
Electrical Machine Protection, Trouble Shooting and Engineering Management.
PLC Programming, Documentation, Communication Skills and Team Work.