• Four years of demonstrated practical experience of working in a retail environment.
• Highly experienced in providing services pertaining to employee scheduling, paperwork management
• Hands on experience in conducting preventive store maintenance and basic repairs
• Some merchandising knowledge
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Contemporary management style
• Proven ability to motivate others and work in a team environment
• Able to lead by example
• Reorganized the entire stocks and inventory system thereby managing organization of space and time
• Controlled fixed expenditure by bringing down variable costs through strategic means
-Monitor stock levels & scrutinize a monthly stock report.
-Preparing weekly rosters for the staff of around 35 members.
-Evaluate the performance of the Supervisory Staff.
-Conducting the interviews of prospective employees.
-Train & Develop new staff.
-Execution of the required paper documentation for customs.
-Record all stock movement and deliveries in Excel.
-Planning & Implementation of the Budget for optimum warehouse costing.
Worked with TCS Pvt Ltd. Pakistan as Assistant Store Manager
❖ Monitor stock levels & scrutinize a monthly stock report.
❖ Preparing weekly rosters for the staff of around 35 members.
❖ Evaluate the performance of the Supervisory Staff.
❖ Conducting the interviews of prospective employees.
❖ Execution of the required paper documentation for customs.
❖ Record all stock movement and deliveries in Excel.Planning & Implementation of the Budget for optimum warehouse costing.