1. JOB DETAILS:Title: Trainer Reports to: Manager HR Area: Human Resource Management
2. JOB PURPOSE:To implement core T&D strategies across the Organization to ensure employee skills and career development.
3. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* DescriptionPolicies, Processes & Procedures Recommends improvements to departmental policy and assist in the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service to customers* Performance Indicators Compliance with procedural and legislative requirement Effective communication of policies and procedures
* DescriptionNeed Assessment: To evaluate employee competency level and identify soft skills and technical training needs through close coordination with HR Department and Line Managers.* Performance Indicators TNA and Annual Training Plan
* DescriptionTraining Design: To design soft skills training programs using techniques such as classroom learning, demonstrations and one-on-one coaching. To coordinate with internal technical trainers and support them for effective technical training design. * Performance Indicators Effectively designed Training Programs.
* DescriptionTraining Delivery: To deliver Soft Skills trainings as per the Training Plan. To ensure effective delivery of technical training programs through Company’s internal Trainers. To plan and arrange logistics for effective training delivery.* Performance Indicators Efficiently delivered Trainings as per Training Plan
* DescriptionTraining Feedback and Effectiveness: To gather training feedback after each training and analysing the information to ensure continuous improvement.* Performance Indicators Training Feedback Reports
* Description To gather and analyse information through Line Managers in order to measure training effectiveness
* DescriptionNew Joiners Orientation: To deliver Orientation sessions for New Joiners.* Performance Indicators Orientation feedback from new joiners.
* DescriptionBudget: To ensure effective utilization of Company Training BudgetCareer Development: Assisting Manager HR in Employee Career Development Schemes
* DescriptionNon-Profit Educational Institutes (ITQAN/SEHAI): To follow up with trainees and monitor their attendance and academic progress To liaise with institutes and solve trainees issues To verify payments and ensure timely payment processing* Performance Indicators Feedback by trainees Feedback by Manager HR Successful completion of training programs
* DescriptionReporting Preparation of timely and accurate reports to meet company and department requirements, policies and standards* Performance Indicators All reports are prepared timely and accurately and meet company policies and requirements
* DescriptionSafety, Quality & Environment Ensures compliance to all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the section in order to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance and a responsible environmental attitude.* Performance Indicators Healthy and safe work environment
4. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS: Minimum Qualifications: MBA(HR) or Bachelor’s degree in human resources or business administration Minimum Experience: 5-8 years relevant experience including at least 2 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities
Skills: Knowledge of HR practices Understanding of Training Need analysis, Training design & Execution. Communication skills. Interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Negotiation Skills Ms office
The Olayan Group is a private, multinational enterprise made up of more than 50 companies and affiliated businesses. Founded in 1947, the Group has built its reputation on a bedrock of dedication, integrity, teamwork and continual improvement and growth. In Saudi Arabia, where the Group originate ...
The Olayan Group is a private, multinational enterprise made up of more than 50 companies and affiliated businesses. Founded in 1947, the Group has built its reputation on a bedrock of dedication, integrity, teamwork and continual improvement and growth. In Saudi Arabia, where the Group originate ...Read More