Execute customer care related activities including requests for services and products, feedback on inquiries, and complaints management for NUPCO’s assigned regional warehouse with the objective of maximizing customer satisfaction in line with NUPCO’s objectives
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
1. Customer Care Activities Execution:
• Process customer requests, inquiries, or complains, provide appropriate solutions; follow up to ensure resolution as per associated SOPs and KPIs.
• Monitor and track customer orders, proactively report progress to customers, and ensure operational compliance to agreed SLA and delivery schedule.
• Implement initiative and programs targeted to measure and improve customer feedback and satisfaction
• Ensure compliance to the order fulfilment processes in the warehouse in accordance with LOGD policies, SOP, and best practice
• Ensure all customer related data and documents (i.e. Satisfaction Surveys) are maintained and ensure proper filing and records
• Analyzes customer related data including inquiries and complains to identify opportunities for process optimization, equipment availability, service level improvements, and cost containment
• Ensure warehouse stays safe and clean (e.g. 5S)
• Analyze and resolve any on-site work-related issues
• Any related activity assigned by the warehouse management
2. Reporting and Control:
• Monitor related key performance metrics and ensure compliance
• Monitor related process compliance with SLA, GDP, and all relevant laws and regulations and reports any discrepancies.
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
+3 years of experience in related role
Knowledge of distribution center operations and processes
Prior experience in customer-service related role.
Education and Certification Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering/Supply Chain Management/Business Administration or related major
Diploma degree in Healthcare/Administration related discipline is accepted but requires additional 3 years of experience in customer service role.
NUPCO is the largest value-driven and centralized health care procurement, re-exporting, warehousing and distribution company for pharmaceuticals, medical equipment and supplies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Founded in 2008 and fully–owned by Public Inves ...
A Supply Chain of Value
NUPCO is the largest value-driven and centralized health care procurement, re-exporting, warehousing and distribution company for pharmaceuticals, medical equipment and supplies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Founded in 2008 and fully–owned by Public Inves ...Read More