Native Arabic speaker with transferable iqama is a must.
The Regional Leader will be responsible for management and coordination of assigned OSP project and ensure the application of the financial planning concepts, design and implementation quality and general training requirements.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Manage the vendors & contractors OSP scope delivery in the region.
- Plan and manage the site quality inspections and supervision activities.
- Ensure regional Project Plan is synchronized, properly scheduled, aligned and communicated with HQ.
- Present and communicate OSP issued guidelines to the contractors and vendors.
- Plan and coordinate all site inspections, visits and supervision activities with local teams in a joint and integrated manner.
- Ensure that the inspection and supervision tasks are based on agreed processes and communicated guidelines.
- Report on quality gaps, knowledge exemptions, training requirements and overall improvement areas.
- In accordance with the overall Training plan, provide advice, training and knowledge transfer to the regional teams.
- With the Taskforce head, assist with the creation of OSP assessment documentation regarding all required QC stages.
- Audit and assess the performance of the OSP contractors in the region and communicate non-compliance with HQ and client management.
- Ensure that the project reporting is transported out based on the agreed templates an in a timely manner.
- In collaboration with DQ, establish mechanism to track, review and clarify problem issues raised in the project, and to identify actions needed to resolve implementation blocking issues, and take action to resolve the roadblocksmechanism to track, review and clarify problem issues raised in the project, and to identify actions needed to resolve implementation blocking issues, and take action to resolve the roadblocks
- Hold regular project progress review and coordination meetings with OSP vendors and contractors.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 15 years' telecommunication experiences with at least 5 years in a responsible position management large departments.
- University Degree equivalent to Engineering or Telecommunication
- Deployment management and supervision experience in the OSP environment deploying large projects
- Network Planning and Design experience
- FTTx network deployment an asset
- PMP certification or equivalent