In this position, he will evaluate and assess all current and future compliance regulation needs. He must have extensive knowledge of corporate governance best practices and a thorough grasp of industry legal regulations in order to ensure that all regulations and best practices are followed and met.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
- File appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies.
- Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to communicate with management, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
- Discuss emerging compliance issues with management or employees.
- Report violations of compliance or regulatory standards to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate or required.
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards.
- Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress.
- Monitor compliance systems to ensure their effectiveness.
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training.
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
- Support the head of compliance in compliance monitoring and surveillance processes.
- Collaborate with peers and supervisors in the Compliance and Risk areas to comprehensively identify and mitigate compliance risk.
- Establish reliable internal controls.
- Compliance supervisor schedules and performs field investigations to determine compliance and investigate violations.
- Customer Service.
- Problem Solving.
- Expert Knowledge of Compliance regulations.
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations.
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities.
- Arabic: Mother tongue
- English: Professional