Job Title Financial Consultant
Role Purpose The objective of this role is to support existing implementation and assist in the rollout tasks.
Qualification: Bachelors in Computer Science, Commerce , Computer Engineering or Management Information System
Experience: 5 years of experience in Oracle EBS R11, R12
Minimum 3 years previous experience in a similar role/industry preferably in large government entities
Key Responsibilities / Duties
· Assist in design, development, testing and implementation of Oracle financials modules including General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Cash Management, Fixed Assets and preferably Project Costing and Management.
· Implementing the solution advised and implemented by Central Team and training the respective users involved.
· Handing over know-how documentation developed by central team to the respective users involved in the new business cases.
· Transaction completion support.
· General clarification on processes.
· Support business users at in the government entities.
· Support Master data entry and data entry issues.
· Collect and analyze business requirements for Oracle financial projects.
· Troubleshoot and resolve techno-functional issues liaising with end users and IT.
· Write business requirement documents and other functional and technical documentations.
· Real time process closure support; continuous attention until resolution.
· Ensure a smooth Month/Year end closing.
· Help the employees to understand any new/Existing functionality.
· Onsite support of application process support for respective rollout sites for General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Cash Management and Procurement modules.
Job Skills and Abilities
· Previous experience in a similar role and landscape.
· Ability to communicate with other professionals, such as Project Managers, Service Managers, IT Specialists, IT Consultants, and business clients.
· Well organised and able to meet deadlines
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Experience in Systems Design in ERP Environments.
· Excellent communication skills.
· High quality work.
· Hard worker, self-motivated and result-driven individual.
· Willing to work individually and in a team.
· Can work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
· Has the ability to manage a team if required.
· Fluent in English is a must