REPORTS TO: Marketing Director / General Manager / CEO
Build the company’s Brand ensuring healthy business measures to sustain growth and also ensure that the brand is on the top of consumer’s list. Sets objectives & strategies/plans for the Brand with direct responsibilities towards Brand growth in terms of volumes, Market share, Revenue & profits.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- Lead the strategic management of the portfolio’s Agency of Record and resourcing requirements.
- Lead cross functionally the NPD strategy and ensure that adequate resources and skills are available.
- Lead the portfolio’s strategic NPD process and feed into the 5 Year Plan.
- Lead the communication strategy for the portfolio ensuring that the key performance targets are achieved.
- Manage overall marketing budget including trade and digital.
Sales & Operations
- Assist Marketing Manager in planning and supervising marketing operations to achieve Sales/Revenue targets.
- Check your sales every day and make sure that your numbers are coming and you keep tracking the movement of your promotions and you take an action if needed like when you have a left over for example.
- Analyze sales data and determine sales forecast by channel and by market or region.
- Generate sales and marketing periodic reports and suggest actions plans.
- Generate market intelligence periodic reports by synthesizing data from different resources including (but not limited to) retail audit, household panels, internet, news sources and social media.
- Conduct frequent trade visits, and ensure all sales fundamental of the brand is as planned and agreed with sales team. Report gaps if any.
- Understand all the trade deals of the brand.
- Lead cross-functional meetings with all stakeholders involved.
- Develop, Maintain & Coordinate agreed media plan and ensure timely implementation of the plan.
- Monitor and control media plan implementation and report progress.
- Inspect layouts, advertising copy, edit script, audio & video tapes and other promotional material for adherence to specification in coordination with marketing manager.
Marketing Grid,Promotion and Activation
- Develop, maintains and executes yearly marketing grid/initiative pipelines.
- Plan and implement creative and cost effective promotional activities.
- Manage Activation from end-to-end. Not only briefing the creative agency.
- Manage external parties to ensure project deliverables lands on time.
- Maintain and develop excellent relationship with the assigned agency.
- Manage vendors/suppliers and negotiates for POS materials with best price.
- Monitor the development and progress of digital platform and recommends actions.
- Develop the Human Resource Plan for the portfolio ensuring that adequate resources are in place to support the short and long-term plans.
- Manage his direct reports and ensure that all staff within the team achieve KPI and Performance agreements.
- Knowledge of Market Segmentation, Marketing Research.
- Ability to study data and compile it into a meaningful conclusions.
- Strong experience in Developing and implementing a strategy.
- Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills
- A proven track record in building brands and launching new products
- Reporting Research Results.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to deliver well-crafted presentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related fields MBA is a plus
- Fluent in English Language.
- Minimum 6 years of which 3 years of experience as Brand Manager at FMCG Multinational is a must.
** Please mention in your application if you've FMCG current or past experience.