Re-aligns schedule as required to accommodate shortages.
· Works closely with planning supervisor to achieve work flow.
· Compiles and produces the production schedule forecast.
· Reviews and distributes production, work, and delivery schedules.
· Coordinates with operations and other department supervisors to determine progress of work and production problems.
· Coordinates with concerned department heads in order to review and update documents such as production schedules and work orders to determine personnel in order to obtain a better Return of Sales (ROS).
· Revises production schedules when required due to configuration changes, labor or material shortages, stoppage times, or other interruptions and confer/coordinate with Operations, Materials, PME’s, and Engineering to resolve the problem
· Records production data, volume produced modules which includes; received and delivered modules monthly, and total year to date.
· Distributes production schedules to concerned departments.
· Compiles information such as; production rates and progress, customer information and then compiles and produces required status reports.
· Updates the Gating plan on timely basis.
pThe Middle East Propulsion Company (MEPC) was formed in 1992 as a joint venture partnership and is an Economic Offset Company which exists under the Economic Offset Program (EOP) of Saudi Arabia. EOP is an innovative investment program established in 1989 to help form profitable businesses in Saudi ...Read More