Duties & Responsibilities:
· * To effectively resolve technical problems beyond the scope of the product unit operations group and liaise with the OEM where appropriate
· * Review all incoming data and customer requirements in order to prepare detailed work instruction for operation personnel.
· * Prepare Technical variances for submission to the OEM whilst ensuring compliance with the engine manufacturers, Quality Assurance and Health and safety procedures.
· * Works closely with the engineers to eliminate root causes to problems in the overhaul process and carry out material review of all rejected items to identify trends and consider repairs on high cost items.
· * Provide interpretation and clarification of overhaul data.
· * Review service bulletins and manual changes incorporating amendments into production recording system.
· * Review warranty claims and issue reports to management on the disposition of assigned items.
· * Provide verbal and technical advice to customers.
· * Produce reports relating to product serviceability repair summaries warranty failure analysis or product configuration.
· * Provide technical support during the implementation of new processes, specify tools and test equipment and assist in the training on the overhaul and test methods.
· * Advise on repair improvement schemes together with feasibility studies.
pThe Middle East Propulsion Company (MEPC) was formed in 1992 as a joint venture partnership and is an Economic Offset Company which exists under the Economic Offset Program (EOP) of Saudi Arabia. EOP is an innovative investment program established in 1989 to help form profitable businesses in Saudi ...Read More