• Holding a CIA, CFSA
, CISA or other related Finance Certification is a strong plus.
• Financial analysis and reporting experience preferred.
• Professional accounting qualification from recognized accounting institution is preferred.
• Experience in handling multinational staff and suppliers.
• Comprehensive and thorough knowledge of Financial Accounting principles, policies
, and controls. Good organizing, negotiating and analyzing ability. Good oral and written communication skills.
• Strong background and experience with audit methodologies and techniques.
• Prior success conducting external or internal audits.
• Ability to build relationships while asking tough questions.
• Should possess a sound knowledge and experience in operating Pcs-MS-Excel/Power Point, Word and other Accounting packages.
• To be successful in this role He should possess the following: Corporate Finance, Developing Standards
, Quality Management
, Problem Solving
, Process Improvement
, Cost Accounting
, Statistical Analysis
, Financial Planning and Strategy, Reporting Research Results, Requirements Analysis, Financial Skills