The Digital - Business Development Manager, will drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. Primary focus will be on developing new business both through new customer acquisition and selling new applications/solutions into existing customer accounts. The DBDM, will be responsible for managing all phases of the sales pipeline. Particular emphasis on identifying and prospecting to new customers and recognizing opportunities to drive profitable revenue in targeted vertical markets. A “Hunter Position” requiring a self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual
• Sales Execution: Involved in multiple activities like targeting the right clients, growing quality pipeline, winning profitable deals and managing sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value.
• Business Development: Involved in generating and building client relationships leading to qualified opportunity identification and involvement throughout the sales cycle - often in absence of an existing client relationship or opportunity.
• Candidate will be accountable for qualified pipeline generation and will also have accountability for deal closure.
• Planning, development and execution of digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
• Interact with the customers
• Build social existence for the clients and the company, and to be the brand ambassador
• Identify opportunities in user generated content surrounding the brand, report to appropriate parties.
• Conduct keyword research including cataloging and indexing target keyword phrases
• Manage all accounts of the company and its clients
• Create and update daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns.
• Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
Qualification and Experience:
• Experience in /Lead Generation; Offering Campaign Management; Business Development, Digital media sales; Client Centric Marketing
• Ability to meet travel requirements, within and outside the city of residence
• Experience developing a new territory including lead generation/cold calling.
• Minimum of three years of business to business sales experience.
• Preferably 2 years of experience in Sales of digital media solution and in a digital agency environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or similar field. Certifications for social media platforms will be a plus
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Able to work both independently and in a team environment.
•Energetic self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Strong work ethic. • Able to sell to C-level executives (CEO, CMO, VP, Director Level, etc…)
• Organized and detail oriented with professional presentation ability.
• Willing to embrace new technology and social media. MS Office suite proficiency