This is an excellent opportunity for a Saudi citizen to join the Riyadh head office of an established retail group during an exciting phase of growth & change. Working with a highly experienced management team you will manage, direct and coordinates all the marketing activity of the company’s new ‘Builder’s Merchant’ categories and stores through planning different projects and campaigns and monitoring its implementation then reporting and analyzing them.
Your duties will include;
- Sets the annual budget of the Marketing Department.
- Establishes marketing goals to ensure effective market share and profitability for the categories of the company.
- Designs and implements comprehensive marketing and business strategies and activities, to ensure the profit growth and innovation of company’s portofolio based on well researched studies.
- Find innovative new ways to communicate with consumers and to make our BM categories and new store models stand out and grow.
- Plans and oversees all different types of the company’s advertising and promotion activities.
- Build strategic relationships and partnership with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Recommends changes in basic structure of marketing group to ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives assigned to it and provide the flexibility to move swiftly in relation to marketing problems and opportunities.
- Recommends and Develops pricing strategy for the organization which will result in the greatest share of the market over the long run.
- Ensures effective control of marketing activities and that corrective action takes place to be certain that the achievement of marketing objectives are within designated budgets.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be utilized in an effective way.
- Evaluates market reactions to the applied advertising programs, and products packaging designs to ensure the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive needs and conditions.
- Conducts marketing surveys on current and new products.
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Prepares periodic marketing activity reports for the board meeting.
- Ensures achieving the goals of the Department and takes corrective actions in case it was not achieved.
- Manage the performance evaluation for his direct and indirect subordinates.
- Ensures his/her team is aware and abide by the company’s policies and code of conduct.
- Performs any other tasks related to the nature of his work upon request.