- Supervise all the shift employees and explain each role and responsibility and track their work according to their job description.
- Responsible for the shift and site operation as a company representative
- Following up all the shift tasks assigned to each section of the shift personnel.
- Coordinating with main station control centre regarding, illegal parking, facility equipment breakdown or any incident which involves or can affect the car parks or traffic flow in a serious way.
- Coordinating with traffic police in the event of towing illegally parked vehicles.
- Cash collection at the end of each shift as well as creating the cash collection report.
- Preparation of daily report for the Station Supervisor.
- Coordinating with facility maintenance supervisor in the event of a breakdown or lack of cleaning.
- Checking the correct functioning of the parking equipment.
- Replacing fan fold tickets and paper rolls in each device.
- Coordinating the safety procedures in the event of accidents or evacuations.
- Fulfilling, attending, and reporting of costumer relations and complaints.
- Interprets and communicates work procedures and company policies to rest of the shift personnel.
- Plans, prepares, and devises work schedules to the rest of the shift prior to commencement of such.
Attendance 15 minutes minimum before the shift starts and comply with outfit (Thobe and vest) and requirement to wear red “Shomagh” on all meetings.
Makani Parking is the premier full turnkey parking facilities solution provider in Saudi Arabia. Specializing in parking management, operations and maintenance, Makani optimizes traffic flow, enhances parking efficiency, designs and contracts tailor-made parking facility improvements, provides relat ...Read More