· Maintaining and configuring server 2003, user id creations and giving rights to local connected users.
· Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
· Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
· Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
· Walk customer through problem-solving process.
· Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
· Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN) and other systems.
· Monitoring client anti-virus network through vendor console – Symantec. Working on user issues through incident tickets and walking the user through email/call to ensure resolution.
· Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
· Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services. Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers
· Taking daily backup and reporting to Nissan.
· Preparing the EDP department reports. ( DBR report ,MIS report etc.,)
· MS outlook configure and maintaining.
· Installations and maintaining hardware and software
· Daily reporting to service manager
· Maintained local Lan with proxy server and clients connected 50 machines in the connected local Lan.
· Solving the problems of data processing department, programmers and operators.
· Selection of software and hardware equipment’s. Maintaining all hardware and software and co-ordinate with all hardware and software vendors.