Objective of Position
Under the general direction of the MD/CEO of Jzala Trade and Real Estate Investment, this position performs executive secretarial tasks; relieving the MD/CEO of administrative detail by receiving and handling inquiries, complaints, and requests related to departmental activities from department heads, subsidiaries GMs, and partners. The incumbent is appointed by the MD/CEO and serves at his discretion. Incumbents may be expected to work over-time to provide clerical services at various scheduled meetings. The Executive secretary will be required to provide a high-level of administrative assistance and perform a variety of clerical duties for the Executive Office.
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Maintain schedules and appointments of General manager and senior staff within the company.
· Screen phone calls and visitors, and direct others to the concerned personnel/departments.
· Arrange meetings and make necessary preparations.
· Prepare meeting agendas and attend meetings in order to record minutes in Arabic/English, compile and distribute.
· Communicate management correspondence and Follow-up with participants to ensure that resolutions and recommendations made at meetings are implemented.
· Notifying departments or officials to be visited, provide access/advise for visitors.
· Handle requests /inquiries from other departments and resolve or assist in resolving a variety of inquiries/complaints made by partners or staff.
· Receive, review and sort all incoming correspondences thru mail, faxes, e-mails.
· Prepare responses to correspondences pertaining to routine and technical inquiries in Arabic/English languages.
· Compose complex replies/letters to non-routine inquiries in Arabic and English languages for the review and signature of senior staff members.
· Type memoranda, letters, compile and transcribe reports in Arabic/English languages using Word processor.
· Coordinate management operational and development meetings, monitor and supervise the performance and work done by subordinate clerical staff if necessary.
· Maintain a filing system and keeping records pertaining to reports and correspondence concerning the Company.
Applications from Female, Male candidates are welcomed for those who meet the following criteria: