• Leading the social media team and providing all support and guidance needed
• Creating a Social media marketing plan which includes tasks that encompass:
• Brand development
• Identifying target customers
• Identifying goals and KPIs
• Web development and content strategy
• Promotion strategy
• Engagement strategy
• Conversion strategy
• Measuring and analyzing ROI
• Serve as social platform expert, understanding trends and working with teams to implement findings into strategies quickly and efficiently
• Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
• Partnering with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams if needed.
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
• Provide constructive feedback to direct manager on a periodic manner.
• Any extra assigned related tasks from direct manager.
• Fluency in English
• Related experience as a Social media manager in an advertising agency or related fields
• Strong Communication skills
• SEO Proficient user Desired Candidate Profile:Qualifications:Bachelor Degree in marketing, marketing communication or any related field
At least 5 years experience in PR & marketing communication
Experienced in writing and editing proposals and publications.Strong (written and verbal) communications skills.
Excellent English skills.Ability to meet deadlines