Engagement Manager with strong account management experience in software application development industry HQ in Texas USA our client is one of the fastest growing, cloud-based enterprise mobility solutions company and an industry leader among mobile application development platform (MADP) providers. They require an Engagement Manager to join their KSA business in Riyadh. Engagement Manager will be responsible for meeting quarterly KPS bookings as well as managing project deliverable. Will develop key client relationships to ensure overall success of solution implementations. You will partner with stakeholders in Sales, Support and leadership as a trusted advisor to address customer questions and manage issues related to the solution. The successful candidate will effectively position solutions, negotiate reasonable timelines, share team structure and expected outcomes as part of the sales process to close services business.
- Meet Quarterly Professional Services (KPS) Bookings targets.
- Partner closely with offshore Delivery Managers to insure specific project deliverables are met within clients managed.
- Engage early in the sales process to position the right solution to the customer to ensure customer satisfaction and meet their business objectives.
- Articulate relevant customer success stories and metrics that demonstrate value to the customer.
- Demonstrate solution understanding and success criteria by leveraging methodologies, blue prints, templates, Service Offerings and successful experiences with related solutions.
- Understand the solution options available to the customers and engages the right team to win the deal and drive customer’s trust.
- Work with Service Ops and Leadership to adhere to best practices and business guidelines and utilize collaboration tools to access and share new assets, information, and updates.
- Help leverage existing proposals and SOWs to maximize efficiency and consistency.
- Effectively execute the RFP/SOW process in partnership with the area sales teams.
- Accurately forecast opportunities and pipeline, ensuring the information in SFDC is up to date at all times.
- Collaborate with Delivery Managers to make sure projects are initiated on a timely basis with a qualified team that reflects the customer’s expectations.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date reporting, documentation, and system information to ensure the business can be accurately forecasted.
- Collaborate with area Sales leaders and Account Managers to build relationships, aggressively build pipeline and close bookings as measured by booking targets.
- Collaborate with Sales Engineering to ensure Services is engaged early and at the required level of technical detail and content and that POCs are incorporated in Service’s proposed solution.
- Ensures that delivers successful outcomes to the customer as documented in the SOW by reviewing project status with project team and the customer
- Involved in remediation of customer problems, serving as customer advocate to ensure problems are effectively and rapidly resolved.
Your must have a Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of related experience within the enterprise software application development. You must be fluent in Arabic language. You must have competency in analytical problem solving, Customer relationships, product & technology expertise. SaaS experience required.