• Good understanding of Altea Business Rules, LSS and the various Altea environments.
• Experience in airline and operational support using AMOS, AIMS
, FM and other airline operational services and software.
• Have practical experience in application support, fault analysis and troubleshooting and be comfortable supporting application users across various business units.
• A good listener with strong analytical, verbal and written communication.
• Understand the Airline Operational processes and procedures related to aircraft operations, engineering and crews.
• Vendor Service Management experience
• Project Management qualification, such as PRINCE2 or PMP
• Proven track record of leading major change without supervision
• Previously worked as a load controller or dispatcher with associated certifications
Job Specific Skills:
• Experience in airline and operational support, management to resolution of problems through proper interactions with vendors and internal business units.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and drive and manage change
• Client focused and business aware, with proven interaction to the Senior Management level
• Proven ability to work under pressure to defined, tight timescales and budget
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
• Requires confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Strong team player – able to foster teamwork among fellow team members
• Hands-on experience in airline operational systems
• Judgement & Analysis
• Decision Making
• Problem Solving
• Business Acumen