• Participates in the daily management of flights
• Continually analyses all relevant aspects of booking data in order to optimize revenue
• Ensure that optimum settings for demand forecast, price elasticity and seasonality are set in the revenue optimization system
• Interprets and evaluates route performance and competitor activity, to present results on a regular basis and make recommendations for improving strategy
• Communicate effectively with all members of the department in line with the company’s culture guidelines
• Support newer members of the revenue management department in their training and development
• Develops newer team members with a specific focus on knowledge transfer and training Saudis within the organization.
• Continually produce ad-hoc analysis of commercial and operational data that can lead to further revenue improvement or strategy changes
• Develop insightful commercial reporting that can improve the commercial understanding of passenger behavior
• Work with the revenue management team and the revenue management system provider to improve the efficiency of use of the revenue management system
We are the newest Low Fares Airline in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We plan to start flying in 2017. Our mission is to offer our customers superior value through low fares, providing a fully mobile-connected travel experience from start to finish.