1. Provide the I.T. support and assistance required by the Operations Division for the identification, selection, installation, user acceptance testing and subsequent live implementation of business software applications.
2. Coordinate I.T. resources to provide the appropriate hardware, connectivity, and infrastructure products and services required by the Operations Division to make efficient and effective use of the business software applications
3. Coordinate provision of business application training from an I.T. perspective for Operations Division personnel
4. Support the identification, implementation configuration and maintenance of all Operations Division business application systems enhancements and upgrades, which includes the UAT and deployment of new versions of the business applications.
5. Provide I.T. coordination for legal and/or regulatory project implementation.
6. Provide first line support for all Operations Division application systems issues and act as primary contact and co-ordinator for the resolution of issues that are referred to the software/hardware supplier
7. Provide support for system functions related to Emergency Response
8. Assist with invoice reconciliation with Finance for Operations Division business application software.
9. Focus on contributing to a market leading Operations processes through appropriate and relevant “state of the art” innovative business software and hardware.
10. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the Operations Division system users and decision makers
11. Work proactively with all third party suppliers to develop strong business relationships
12. Operate effectively within the existing I.T. team through participation and contribution, and deliver the appropriate training/knowledge transfer to new members of the I.T. team as and when required
13. Research, identify and propose potential system enhancements for all Operations Division systems as the airline expands its operations.
We are the newest Low Fares Airline in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We plan to start flying in 2017. Our mission is to offer our customers superior value through low fares, providing a fully mobile-connected travel experience from start to finish.