- Manage the I.T. support and assistance required by the Operations Division for the identification, selection, installation, user acceptance testing and subsequent live implementation of business software applications.
- Manage the coordination of I.T. resources to provide the appropriate hardware, connectivity, and infrastructure products and services required by the Operations Division to make efficient and effective use of the business software applications
- Manage the provision of business application training from an I.T. perspective for Operations Division personnel
- Manage the I.T. part of the identification, implementation configuration and maintenance of all Operations Division business application systems enhancements and upgrades, which includes the UAT and deployment of new versions of the business applications.
- Manage I.T. coordination for legal and/or regulatory project implementation.
- Manage first line support for all Operations Division application systems issues and act as primary contact and co-ordinator for the resolution of issues that are referred to the software/hardware supplier
- Manage support for the relevant system functions related to Emergency Response
- Support the Finance Dept. with invoice reconciliation for Operations Division business application software.
- Focus on contributing to a market leading Operations processes through appropriate and relevant “state of the art” innovative business software and hardware.
- Support strategic decision analysis
- Provide training as and when necessary to Operations staff.
- Engage with the relevant departments to provide I.T. input for Operations Projects
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the Operations Division system users and decision makers
- Work proactively with all third-party suppliers to develop strong business relationships
· Operate effectively within the existing I.T. team through participation and contribution and deliver the appropriate training/knowledge transfer to new members of the I.T. team as and when required Research, identify and propose potential system enhancements for all Operations Division systems as the airline expands its operations.
· Research, identify and propose potential system enhancements for all Operations Division systems as the airline expands its operations.