Manage and ensure high quality, on-time and on-budget delivery of all brand integrated marketing programs. This includes advertising, brand assets and materials, primarily in digital media but also offline, ensuring full integration of the brand and of communication themes across the touchpoints. Key measures of success will be brand and theme consistency, resulting in the growth of awareness, attributes, acquisition, retention and advocacy. All activities need to contribute measurable outcomes.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / SUBSTANTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
· Preparation of project briefs for external agencies that clearly outline project background, objectives, insights, audience, timing
· Managing projects to successful, high quality completion, on-time and on-budget
· Proper scoping of projects to ensure any challenges and roadblocks are identified early, brought to the attention of the management and efficiently handled
· Diligent and prompt handling of all necessary paper work, including work orders, technical reports, invoice submissions and payments
· Keeping track of budget allocations and spending
· Ensuring all work has managed and secured rights
· Developing and ensuring delivery of the timings for the projects
· Ownership of all brand guidelines for consistency and brilliance of brand delivery in all activities and touchpoints
· Ensuring error free, proof-read, clear marketing content and marketing materials
· Production supervision of all brand elements, in-flight, in media, and on the ground and in airports, both online and offline
· Work with the e-Commerce team on brand and content elements of the portal and the app
· Contribution of branding and marketing ideas to Ancillary products
· Contribution to media strategy and input on the best use of media platforms available
· Supervision of media implementation, rates and fees, coordination of work among partner agencies and suppliers
· Monitoring of media analytics (online and offline) and incorporating the findings into everyday work to optimize delivery and results.
· Participation in and input into research projects to ensure consumer understanding that can be translated into superior communication
· Working closely with other departments to translate their objectives into marketing solutions
· Building strong positive relationship across the organization by engaging and communicating with superiors and with peers.
· Maintaining a productive, inspiring relationship with the agencies and vendors with an aim of delivering insightful and innovative communication with a focus on digital and mobile
· Is always on the forefront of digital innovation, proposes, develops and implements ideas that innovate and engage
· Advocates and disseminates best practice, new learnings and developments across digital media, mobile and new technologies within the organization
· Maintains high ethical standards of the team and compliance with Saudi laws, customs and social responsibilities.
· Translates organizational and departmental objectives into marketing campaigns objectives and KPIS.
· Advanced knowledge of the contemporary Marketing practice with an emphasis on digital and data
· Fluency with media analytics and reporting
· Practical knowledge of ROI optimization
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field / Master’s degree Preferred.
· Arabic speaker / Saudi national preferred
· 4 -8 years in job-related experience within Marketing, Communications, Advertising team
· Previous experience in digital marketing with focus on mobile in a large consumer focused organization in KSA (can be agency side)
· Understanding of the vendor / supplier environment in KSA.
· Previous airline experience preferred
· Digital media management experience preferred
Job related Skills
· Expert user of technologies that drive marketing and advertising
· Good understanding of media analytics, including GA and Social Media tools
· Consumer focus evidenced by ability to provide understanding of behaviors, drivers and attitudes of Saudi digital youth
· Strong conceptual and research skills, with ability to think creatively and strategically
· Understanding of the creative process and ability to make a meaningful contribution to it
· Proven writing, editing and proofreading skills
· Ability to analyses and resolve complex problems, with strong attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize and work under pressure to deliver results
· Project management skills, ability to deliver a project from concept to execution
· Strong individual contributor but also able to perform as a functional team leader and hands-on manager
· Good presentation skills and ability and confidence to present to senior management level
· In depth understanding of brand and marketing communications
· Strong technology focus.
We are the newest Low-Cost Airline in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We plan to start flying in 2017. Our mission is to offer our customers superior value through low fares, providing a fully mobile-connected travel experience from start to finish.