· Comply with all flyadeal Policy and Procedures.
· Provide AOG supply chain support to the E&M team.
· Manage and maintain FAD company owned property located Airside.
· Oversee all interactions between SAEI supply chain department and FAD E&M requirements.
· Promote and prioritise all FAD supply chain requirements.
· Interact with FAD component MRO provider to ensure all KPI’s are being met, and component stock level holdings are correct at all times.
· Manage any requirement to utilise the “pool” stock holdings that FAD is entitled to as part of any component maintenance agreement.
· Manage and track any components or items that FAD may need to loan from other operators, ensure a replacement item is made available urgently, so as to limit any loan fees charged to FAD.
· Have the ability to purchase items that our MOU provider (SAEI, SV) is not responsible to provide, or that may be reluctant to invest time and capital to provide, EG: cabin or BFE items.
· Liaise with OEM and Vendors regarding warranty claims that fall outside of the FHA for the components.
· Manage warranty claims arising from scheduled and unscheduled inspections, this will include such items as Man Hour rebates, and replacement parts covered under Aircraft warranty.
· Manage and assist with any logistic requirements when importing or exporting parts for FAD usage, a good example would be the importation of a loan engine.
· Daily communications with FAD MCC to track any urgent preventative maintenance or MEL required items, with a view to minimise AOG situations.
· Build a good rapport with SAEI Supply Chain people, to ensure FAD requirements are adequately considered and actioned in a timely manner.
· Daily communications and interactions with FAD contracted FHA component provider, to ensure stock levels and support is in line with the agreed contractual terms.
· Commence dialogues with various entities such as the OEM and OEM vendors with respect to warranty considerations that FAD is entitled to.
· Interact with FAD finance department to track and manage costs associated with Supply and Warranty functions within E&M.
· Develop, manage and monitor processes that ensure FAD E&M receive support and warranty compensations as has been contracted with various suppliers, make recommendations on component or items for purchase that fall out of any FHA to ensure good OTP and customer experience.
flyadeal is a Low Fares Airline that has been created to meet the growing demand for affordable air travel in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. It is owned by the Saudi Arabian Airlines Corporation. The venture is part of Saudia Group's SV2020 Transformation Strategy, which aims to elevate th ...
flyadeal is a Low Fares Airline that has been created to meet the growing demand for affordable air travel in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. It is owned by the Saudi Arabian Airlines Corporation. The venture is part of Saudia Group's SV2020 Transformation Strategy, which aims to elevate th ...Read More