• Plan, develop and execute an audit program to adequately identify and assess risks
• Prepares risk assessment to document control processes, identify risks and their respective mitigating controls.
• Conducts interviews with clients, executes audit programs, analyzes audit evidence, documents audit work performed and conclusions reached, discussing any audit issues with the SLT.
• Works with clients to ensure full understanding of the control environment.
• Ensures all external contractors have come through the approved selection process.
• Provides consolidated written documentation (draft audit report) of all audit issues for closing meeting. Responsible for conducting closing meeting.
• Executes the annual audit plan; and follows the department Manual that the Audit Manager will be the owner of.
• Assists with special projects, contracted services and other agreed upon procedures requested of the Internal Audit department
• Develops and maintains productive client, staff, and management relationships through individual contacts and group meetings
• Establish and introduce Audit Manual in line with regulatory requirement and best practices.
We are the newest Low Fares Airline in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We plan to start flying in 2017. Our mission is to offer our customers superior value through low fares, providing a fully mobile-connected travel experience from start to finish.