• Coordination with the CMO Line Maintenance, CMO MCC and CMO Engineering
• Provide support to the flyadeal Maintenance and Engineering group as required
• Comply with all flyadeal Policy and Procedures
• Perform tail number assignment to flights to ensure an optimum aircraft rotation is achieved, preserving the maintenance schedule whilst maintaining the commercial operating plan
• Short-term Maintenance Planning procedures — responsible to plan all scheduled maintenance iaw the CAMP for A Checks and below, including 36 Hour/8 Day and Daily/Weekly Checks
• Responsible to plan unscheduled maintenance to achieve timely rectification of defects deferred under the MEL
• Perform the initial Tail Assignment allocation at 'Day of Operation minus 7 days' (D-7)
• Selection of Maintenance Downtime - provide optimum aircraft rotation and provide adequate ground time for scheduled maintenance; adjust the Tail Assignment and maintain efficient aircraft rotation and comply with maintenance, commercial and operational requirements
• Oversight of Line Maintenance Dispatch
• Monitoring of aircraft airworthiness and maintenance condition Management / oversight of Deferred Defect rectification Management of unscheduled maintenance events
• Recovery of Service (AOG management)
• Communication with the CMO Line Maintenance, CMO MCC and CMO Engineering.
• Communication with flyadeal Line Maintenance and Engineering staff.
• Communication with flyadeal Management.
flyadeal is a Low Fares Airline that has been created to meet the growing demand for affordable air travel in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. It is owned by the Saudi Arabian Airlines Corporation. The venture is part of Saudia Group's SV2020 Transformation Strategy, which aims to elevate the group ...Read More