The System Implementation Project Manager will be responsible to coordinate and support all implementation and after implementation of IT and management systems.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / SUBSTANTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
· Plan the development of all IT functions in line with the predetermined corporate plans.
· Direct all communications network operations and maintenance of IT systems networks.
· Contribute in defining the company policies, processes and procedures.
· Conduct necessary feasibility studies for introduction of data processing technology in all functions.
· Manage all systems and programs required to provide access to the needed information by all corporate division/departments
· Assisting/responding to the Operations team day-to-day system related requirements and attending to improve the processes facilitating the mission.
· Track/monitor daily the efficiency of day activity cycle and coordinate on issues pending to resolve.
· Update/execute Operations day-to-day requests (official procedural forms) on the back office.
· Establish a logging system for day-to-day front/back ends activity issues.
· Develop project plans, assign tasks and follow up to ensure timely completion.
· Update Operations Track manger on the implementation status and ask for assistance when needed to ensure successful/timely implementation.
· Educate the management on the needs & benefits of process improvements.
· Secure management sponsorship for change management.
· Work as a key member within the functional team to apply/maintain the changes.
· Ensure end users are constantly aware of new functionality and use the system efficiently through regular trainings including front tools and Back Office application
· Educate managers/functional leaders to use the information to help in building the business, screening opportunities, etc.
· Working in the formulation of the IT strategy and implementation of own Unit’s strategy to ensure the alignment with overall organization’s strategy
· Prepare policies, processes and procedures to ensure all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled
· Support end user on issues
· Report application bugs to Database administrator
· Demonstrate strong knowledge on IT System
· Thorough knowledge of information management system.
· Thorough knowledge of computer hardware & software.
· Thorough knowledge of programming methodologies.
· BSc in Computer Science
· At least 3-5 years – preferably in implementing in airline industry
· Large scale complex servicing implementation experience preferred
Job related Skills
· Energetic and flexible in his approach to working hours, which will be unpredictable and on occasions demanding.
· Arabic Bilingual is a plus
· Project Management experience a strong plus
· Logical thinking, self-confidence and innovation
We are the newest Low Fares Airline in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We plan to start flying in 2017. Our mission is to offer our customers superior value through low fares, providing a fully mobile-connected travel experience from start to finish.