The System Implementation Project Manager will be responsible to coordinate and support all implementation and after implementation of IT and management systems.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / SUBSTANTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
· Plan the development of all IT functions in line with the predetermined corporate plans.
· Direct all communications network operations and maintenance of IT systems networks.
· Contribute in defining the company policies, processes and procedures.
· Conduct necessary feasibility studies for introduction of data processing technology in all functions.
· Manage all systems and programs required to provide access to the needed information by all corporate division/departments
· Assisting/responding to the Operations team day-to-day system related requirements and attending to improve the processes facilitating the mission.
· Track/monitor daily the efficiency of day activity cycle and coordinate on issues pending to resolve.
· Update/execute Operations day-to-day requests (official procedural forms) on the back office.
· Establish a logging system for day-to-day front/back ends activity issues.
· Develop project plans, assign tasks and follow up to ensure timely completion.
· Update Operations Track manger on the implementation status and ask for assistance when needed to ensure successful/timely implementation.
· Educate the management on the needs & benefits of process improvements.
· Secure management sponsorship for change management.
· Work as a key member within the functional team to apply/maintain the changes.
· Ensure end users are constantly aware of new functionality and use the system efficiently through regular trainings including front tools and Back Office application
· Educate managers/functional leaders to use the information to help in building the business, screening opportunities, etc.
· Working in the formulation of the IT strategy and implementation of own Unit’s strategy to ensure the alignment with overall organization’s strategy
· Prepare policies, processes and procedures to ensure all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled
· Support end user on issues
· Report application bugs to Database administrator
· Demonstrate strong knowledge on IT System
· Thorough knowledge of information management system.
· Thorough knowledge of computer hardware & software.
· Thorough knowledge of programming methodologies.
· BSc in Computer Science
· At least 3-5 years – preferably in implementing in airline industry
· Large scale complex servicing implementation experience preferred
Job related Skills
· Energetic and flexible in his approach to working hours, which will be unpredictable and on occasions demanding.
· Arabic Bilingual is a plus
· Project Management experience a strong plus
· Logical thinking, self-confidence and innovation
We are the newest Low-Cost Airline in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We plan to start flying in 2017. Our mission is to offer our customers superior value through low fares, providing a fully mobile-connected travel experience from start to finish.