· Plan and direct development of all IT functions in line with the predetermined corporate plans.
· Direct all communications network operations and maintenance of IT systems networks.
· Coordinate with concerned government agencies to ensure fulfilment of IT standards and requirements.
· Represent Flyadeal in-kingdom and abroad with international organisations such as IATA, AACO, SITA etc. regarding IT matters.
· Keep abreast of the latest developments in the field of IT in order to maintain Flyadeal leading position in adopting IT.
· Conduct necessary feasibility studies for introduction of data processing technology in operations.
· Develop systems and programs required to provide access to the needed information by all corporate division/departments
· Ensures compliance to all relevant safety, quality, health and environmental procedures across the department in order to promote a healthy and safe work environment.
· Reviews all Unit’s reports for accuracy and in order to ensure that they conform with Company and division requirements, policies and standards.
· Communicate with other airlines and regulatory authorities .
· Develops the formulation of the IT strategy and implementation of own Unit’s strategy to ensure the alignment with overall organization’s strategy.
· Develops division’s policies, processes and procedures to ensure all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled.
· Prepares and recommends the development of IT budget, and monitors financial performance versus the budget to ensure alignment.
We are the newest Low Fares Airline in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We plan to start flying in 2017. Our mission is to offer our customers superior value through low fares, providing a fully mobile-connected travel experience from start to finish.