· Monitor and manage the day to day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, Asset accounting, Expenditure & revenue assurance.
· Oversee the operations of the finance department, set goals, objectives and controls, and design a framework for these to be met and reviewed periodically.
· Manage the treasury and daily cashflow operations and maintain adequate banking relationships.
· Extensive knowledge of functional areas and interdepartmental processes and budgets.
· Managing the internal and external audit teams and ensure tmely completion.
· Promote and exemplify a quality and low cost culture.
· Participate in a Quality Culture with the highest professional standards.
· Maintain and promote high standards of Integrity & honesty within the department.
· Be respectful to others at all times in an environment of ethnic and gender diversity.
· Ability to engage with others in the department and in the company broadly to achieve stretch targets and contribute to the success of the company.
· Results oriented, particularly with meeting reporting or accounting deadlines.
· Promote a “Low Cost” culture Contribute ideas for process improvements in the department.
· Continue to develop skills and qualifications of team members.
We are the newest Low Fares Airline in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We plan to start flying in 2017. Our mission is to offer our customers superior value through low fares, providing a fully mobile-connected travel experience from start to finish.