Ensure flyadeal flights are conducted safely by evaluating that all flyadeal crews comply to GACA Regulation as it relates to rest, currency, proficiency and Flight and Duty Time Limitations (FDTL).
· Accountable to Senior Manager IOCC
· Maintain profound knowledge of GACA Regulations as it relates to Crew GACAR Flight and Duty Time Limitations and rest.
· Demonstrate knowledge, compliance and competence of flyadeal Manuals, operation notices for instructions and policies as it relates to Crew Control.
· Ensure compliance to Immigration requirement pertaining to flyadeal crews for operating ports.
· Maintain supervision, balance and fair flying program or roster to all crews with no partiality, favouritism or roster manipulation.
· Maintain communication to all departments inclusive of outstations in relation to crew changes.
· Demonstrate knowledge, compliance and competence of emergency procedures when required in accordance to flyadeal Emergency Response Plan (ERP) and Security Program.
· Ensure Senor Manager IOCC is brief on all irregularities faced.
· Ensure all shift reports are completed giving precise and chronological details where required.
· Ensure proper handover briefing of all important or incomplete task are completed.
· Co-ordinate with all crews, departments and stations as it relates to last minute changes in crew allocation, delays, cancellations of flights, etc.
· Co-ordinate with Flight Dispatch on crew changes and the status of all crews.
· Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
· Perform evaluation on Crew routes to ensure optimum utilization of flyadeal crews considering safety, efficiency and cost.
We are the newest Low Fares Airline in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We plan to start flying in 2017. Our mission is to offer our customers superior value through low fares, providing a fully mobile-connected travel experience from start to finish.