· Translate business needs to technical specifications.
· Gather requirements, design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools).
· Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. PowerBI, Qlik).
· Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes).
· Perform quality assurance functions and troubleshooting as they relate to reporting and data validation.
· Evaluate and improve existing BI systems.
· Collaborate with teams to integrate systems.
· Develop and execute database queries.
· Analyze and interpret plan data for business and operational initiatives.
· Create visualizations and reports for requested projects.
· Develop and update technical documentation and data mappings.
· Provide oversight of internal business rules for data mining.
· Analyze and plan data trends.
· Oversee ad-hoc and operational reports.
· Identify short and long-term business strategies through analytics.
· Research data anomalies and engage business and operational stakeholders to develop solutions.
· Support the strategic design and maintenance of business intelligence applications.
· Identify, research, and resolve technical problems.
· Ensure that the use of business intelligence applications enhances business decision making capabilities.
· Experience in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining.
· In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) frameworks.
· Experience in MS BI stack (e.g. MS PowerBI, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS).
· Background in Azure Data Platform (e.g. Azure SQL DW).
· Experience in crafting SQL queries, performance tuning and database administration.
flyadeal is a Low Fares Airline that has been created to meet the growing demand for affordable air travel in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. It is owned by the Saudi Arabian Airlines Corporation. The venture is part of Saudia Group's SV2020 Transformation Strategy, which aims to elevate th ...
flyadeal is a Low Fares Airline that has been created to meet the growing demand for affordable air travel in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. It is owned by the Saudi Arabian Airlines Corporation. The venture is part of Saudia Group's SV2020 Transformation Strategy, which aims to elevate th ...Read More