· The Ancillary Revenue Manager is responsible for delivering the airline’s Ancillary strategy to achieve Ancillary Revenue targets. This is achieved through the implementation and management of all ancillary revenue products agreed by the commercial team, both airline related (fees, seats and baggage etc.) and those provided by third party partners (Buy On Board Product, car rental, ground transport, hotels, advertising, and executive lounges etc.).
· Work with Head of Customer Engagement to develop and implement flyadeal’s Ancillary Revenue Strategy.
· Achieve airline targets with regards to ancillary revenues; working with providers and commercial colleagues to continually improve products and distribution channels
· Ensure policies relating to ancillary revenue products are defined, documented, communicated and understood, both internally and externally
· Manage RFP process (where relevant) for new product providers, following airline processes at all times to ensure successful partners are identified and contracted
· Day to Day management of all third-party product providers, including monitoring of revenues, customer complaints, and other SLAs
· Provide regular reports (including both data and commentary) on Ancillary Revenue achievements, providing senior management with insight into product/channel/route trends and issues, recommending actions where appropriate
· Maintain an overview of competitor (both regional and global) ancillary activities and partners
· Proactively work with all airline departments and product providers to ensure ancillary revenue products are optimized in terms of distribution, customer experience, and revenues at all times
· Where relevant, ensure ancillary revenue products are included in all sales and promotional campaigns•
· Communicate effectively with all members of the department in line with the company’s culture guidelines
· Manage external providers, ensuring the highest standards of service delivery whilst achieving revenue and profit targets
· Develop strong and lasting working relationships with all airline departments to ensure the smooth operation of the business
· Use CRM data, market research, and any other available analysis to identify and deliver new product ideas, driving opportunities for co-brand and/or partner projects
· Contribute to commercial roadmap to support airline goals, demonstrating leadership through the debate, development and implementation of new initiatives, channels and/or products
· In-depth understanding of e-retail technology and latest innovations, not just in aviation but other market sectors
· Knowledge of core airline systems and processes, including on-board operations and service flows
· Understanding of Commercial Contracts and Procurement processes
flyadeal is a Low Fares Airline that has been created to meet the growing demand for affordable air travel in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. It is owned by the Saudi Arabian Airlines Corporation. The venture is part of Saudia Group's SV2020 Transformation Strategy, which aims to elevate th ...
flyadeal is a Low Fares Airline that has been created to meet the growing demand for affordable air travel in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. It is owned by the Saudi Arabian Airlines Corporation. The venture is part of Saudia Group's SV2020 Transformation Strategy, which aims to elevate th ...Read More