Responsible to devise the organisational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. He is in charge also to identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the firm. The goal is to enhance employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work
Day to Day Duties
1. Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
2. Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly
3. Draws an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
4. Deploy a wide variety of training methods
5. Conducts effective induction and orientation sessions
6. Supervise technical training for staff.
7. Responsible for creating and implementing training programs and overseeing the development of careers.
8. Create brochures and training materials.
9. Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations.
10. Create testing and evaluation processes
13. Manage staff of classroom facilitators
14. Provide opportunities for on-going development
15. Provide leadership development education
16. Sets performance metrics, evaluates productivity, and helps workers create long-term career plans within an organization.
17. Resolve any specific problems and tailor programs as necessary
18. Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
21. Manage ELA for the entire group.
Minimum Experience:4 to 5 years in similar field and position
Excellent communication and leadership skills
Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
Strong report writing and record keeping ability
Good computer and database skills
Education : University Degree – BS degree in education,
Human resources or relevant field
Elaf hotels management expertise and international standard of services and facilities, together with its unrivalled knowledge of market conditions throughout the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Middle East has made Elaf hotels company the first hotels company to be awarded the ISO 9001 in the Middle ...
Elaf hotels management expertise and international standard of services and facilities, together with its unrivalled knowledge of market conditions throughout the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Middle East has made Elaf hotels company the first hotels company to be awarded the ISO 9001 in the Middle ...Read More