1. Manages and monitor activities of all employees in the Front Office department making sure they adhere to the standards of excellence and to the guidelines set in the employee handbook, hotel policies and procedures, coaching, training and correcting where needed.
2. Maintains a professional and high quality service oriented environment at all times.
3. Acts as manager on duty for the hotel in the absence of the Front Office Manager dealing with complaints, problem solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
4. Manages the night shift in the department ensuring all employees perform the tasks assigned to them and coordinate Front Office activities with other departments.
5. Inform all Overnight staff of nightly activities, group and VIP arrivals as well as special requests and repeat guests. Check accommodations, making sure any special requests are carried out accordingly, greet guests upon arrival and ensure escort to accommodations if appropriate.
6. Schedules, payroll and other paperwork
7. Actively participates in the decision making process on guest relocation for nights when over capacity, execute accordingly and ensure a smooth relocation process. This effort must be coordinated with the Front Office Manager and/or Manager on Duty prior to shift start.
8. Ensures the accurate completion of the daily night audit in a timely fashion. Must be able to perform the full night audit if needed.
9. Assists the Front Office Manager in implementing and enforcing financial controls throughout the department, helping with control of operating expenses, scheduling and purchasing.
10. Work closely with the Housekeeping Department to improve guest services and foster cross departmental communication.
11. Enforces all fire-life-safety procedures. Remain current in all updates with regards to new procedures and training.
12. Ensure staff is fully trained in emergency procedures. This position is a member of the hotel’s emergency response team.Reports any suspicious persons, activities and/or hazardous conditions to the Security department and/or the Front Office Manager
Elaf hotels management expertise and international standard of services and facilities, together with its unrivalled knowledge of market conditions throughout the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Middle East has made Elaf hotels company the first hotels company to be awarded the ISO 9001 in the Middle ...
Elaf hotels management expertise and international standard of services and facilities, together with its unrivalled knowledge of market conditions throughout the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Middle East has made Elaf hotels company the first hotels company to be awarded the ISO 9001 in the Middle ...Read More