Under the general guidance and supervision of the Chief Accountant / Assistant Controller, prepares
controls and maintains all vouchers, checks, and records same in accordance with Policy and Procedure.
Day To Day Duties
1. Obtains on daily basis from Cost Control Department, receiving reports together with appropriate
2. Obtains on daily basis from Purchasing / Materials department, various purchase orders.
3. Ensure appropriate signatures appear on receiving stamp report.
4. Prepares payable vouchers with expense distribution for suppliers invoiceappropriately coded.
5. Passes payable vouchers with blank cheque to Secretary for typing.
6. Controls the serial numbers of payable vouchers.
7. Files payable vouchers with cheques paid with relevant notes and documents monthly.
8. Maintains ledger for merchandise in transit, records, charges, credits and balance are adequate.
9. Controls prepaid accounts, updates posting as required and verifies that balances are adequate.
10. Matches invoices with purchase orders, receiving reports and check invoices as to quantity, price and
11. Checks the coding of all disbursements made by General Cashier.
12. Maintains up-to- date files accounts payable records.
13. Verifies monthly charges of Telephones/Telexes accounts against Hotel sales summary.
14. Assists the Chief Accountant/Assistant Controller in the preparation of monthly financial statements.
15. Complies with Hotel’s, Safety and Hygiene policy.
16. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
Communication & Working Relationships:
1. Reports directly to Chief Accountant/Assistant Controller.
2. Interacts with other employees of the Accounting, Cost Control and Purchasing Office as and when necessary.
3. Interacts with outside members of the community such as, but not limited to, suppliers and customers.
4. Cooperate, coordinates with hotel departments as required.
Passing grades in Accounts in subjects such as Mathematics, Book-keeping, and Accounting
At least 2/3 years experience in accounting office of International Hotel Chain of which at least 1 year was spent as Accounts Payable Clerk Knowledge of uniform system of accounts an added advantage
Age : 25 to 40 years
Sex : Male
Education : Accounts Diploma - High School
Language : English, Arabic
Elaf hotels management expertise and international standard of services and facilities, together with its unrivalled knowledge of market conditions throughout the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Middle East has made Elaf hotels company the first hotels company to be awarded the ISO 9001 in the Middle ...
Elaf hotels management expertise and international standard of services and facilities, together with its unrivalled knowledge of market conditions throughout the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Middle East has made Elaf hotels company the first hotels company to be awarded the ISO 9001 in the Middle ...Read More