Junior System Developer
Primary Location: Cairo/Giza, Egypt
# of openings: 1
Responsible for different aspects of the software development process and the resulting software lifecycle activities (under the supervision of senior system developers and team leaders and in collaboration with other team members).
Qualifications & Experience:
University degree is a must (preferably in Computer Engineering or Computer Science) 2-4 years of experience in relevant tasks/projects, as given below.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Implement, integrate, test and maintain system units.
- Design, implement and test any supporting databases.
- Develop online applications for desktops, tablets, and mobiles.
- Obtain full understanding of the business scope and context surrounding current tasks and activities.
- Heavy involvement in operational-level business and database transaction for maintaining, revising and performing business transactions when needed.
- Staying updated with departmental policies, guidelines, instructions relating to process engineering.
- Provide technical expertise in information technology applications (custom built or commercially available alternatives).
- Heavily involved in system operation supervision and maintenance.
- Maintain detailed and updated documentation of all development and design activities.
- Excellent development skills on all major versions of .NET Framework and related IDEs.
- Deep understanding and full practice of Object Oriented Programming concepts and techniques.
- Concrete knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and related programming tools.
- Willingness to take on special projects and initiatives.
- Self-learner with continuous interest in new emerging technologies
- Conformance to standards, consistency, and reliability.
- Punctuality and commitment to working hours, policies and procedures.
- Well organized and focused on time management.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously while maintaining a commitment to deadlines and deliverables.
- Excellent communication skills; fluent English language