Provide value added commercial support to the Sales, Marketing, and export managements and submit a strategic planning of the commercial procedure in the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set Commercial strategies and guide operational plans creation and execution.
- Serve as a key member of the Commercial Managements company network.
- Support each Sales, Marketing, and export managers.
- Provide analytical insight and analysis to help drive the right decisions.
- Make underwriting decisions within approval authority.
- Create transparency around spend, efficiencies and monitor and track performance. Ensure effective performance measurement criteria are developed to evaluate business results.
- Manage with due respect to current balance sheets, profit & loss statements, cash flow projections and all loan material.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and improve quality, providing trend analysis of for exportation, marketing and sales.
- Aware of commodity market and alert the organization for required action.
- Lead in setting up raw sugar procurement strategy and white sugar sales strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Accounting or equivalent.MBA holder is preferable
Years of Experience Required:
- 15-18 years of related experience.
Skills & Language Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manipulate large volumes of data
- Ability to set and accomplish goals
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Must possess a strong ability to synthesize complex or diverse information
- Excellent interpersonal skills required