We are seeking an experienced GM/ CEO to join an expanding FMCG/ Manufacturing company in Riyadh. The CEO will provide leadership for the management team and work closely with the Board and the Chairman.
This is a small company that is expanding and working in a highly competitive FMCG marketplace so the ability to mange change, develop policies and procedures and structure as the company grows.
As well as managing the day-to-day business activities you will be involved with the activities of
- Development of the Company’s strategy;Lead and oversee the implementation of the Company’s long and short-term plans
- Ensure the Company is appropriately organized and staffed and to have the authority to hire and terminate staff as necessary to enable it to achieve the approved strategy
- Ensure that expenditures of the Company are within the authorized annual budget of the Company
- Assess the principal risks of the Company and to ensure that these risks are being monitored and managed;
- Ensure effective internal controls and management information systems are in place
- Act as a liaison between management and the Board;
- Communicate effectively with shareholders, employees, Government authorities, other stakeholders and the public;
- Keep abreast of all material undertakings and activities of the Company and all material external factors affecting the Company and to ensure that processes and systems are in place
Ideally you will have 15+ experience and at least 5+ years in a senior management role and have proven experience in a business that is changing and expanding.
Experience in an FMCG / manufacturing company would be preferential